Wednesday 4 February 2015

MICKEY & MINNIE THEMED BALLOON DECORATION for Birthday & Fullmoon celebration in Viva Banquet, Noble restaurant & Menara Hap Seng in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia



Balloon Mickey & Minnie Mouse Sculpture for entrance.


The Party Decor comes with some loose balloons to be colourful !
Happy Birthday little boy ^^
 Baby Minnie Mouse themed Balloon Decoration to celebrate Minnie's Full Moon in Noble Banquet.


BABY MICKEY & Friends themed Balloon Decoration in Menara Hap Seng

 Baby Mickey & friends Balloon Sculptures



This is Balloon Decoration for cake cutting table with baby's name above ...


 I'm Donald Duck
I'm Daisy 

I'm Goofy
 I'm Pluto
 I'm Minnie
 I'm Mickey the birthday boy ^^

This is the overall of Mickey & Friends balloon table centrepieces decoration.

<3 We ARe Happy Family <3

No comments:

Post a Comment